More and more people today are “Aging In Place” wanting to be in their own home rather than moving into a nursing home or similar type of facility.
If you live in South Florida and need help with making the right decisions on modifying your home to meet your specific needs and wants, we want to help you through the entire process. We can help with everything from which products are available and what each of your options are, and what is best for you.
Everything you need for your bathroom, kitchen and home.
- Walk in Tubs and roll in showers
- Many sizes, colors, and configurations to choose from
- Roll in and fold up shower seats
- Grab bars and accessories
- Roll up accessible countertops and sinks
- Enlarging interior pass-thrus and doorways to meet ADA codes
Weelchair Accessible Kitchens:
- Wall cabinet lifts and adjustable shelving
- Adjustable counters
- Small appliance lifts
- TV lifts
- Barrier free sink and preperation areas
- Extended lever faucets
United States Access Board: http://www.access-board.gov
View ADA codes at: http://www.access-board.gov/adaag/html/adaag.htm
Americans With Disabilities: http://www.ada.gov/
Easter Seals: http://www.easterseals.com